EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker CEH - English
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers. Since the introduction of CEH in 2003, it is recognized as a standard within the information security community.
CEH continues to introduce the latest hacking techniques and the most advanced hacking tools and exploits used by hackers and information security professionals today. The Five Phases of Ethical Hacking and the original core mission of CEH remain valid and relevant today:
"To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker."
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
CEH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend future attacks.
Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across every ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work towards proving the required knowledge and skills needed to perform the job of an ethical hacker.
You will beexposed to an entirely different posture towards the responsibilities and measures required to be secure.
- Information Security Analyst/Administrator
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Manager/Specialist
- Information Systems Security Engineer/Manager
- Information Security Professionals/Officers
- Information Security/IT Auditors
- Risk/Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- EC Council Certified Network Defender CND, Practice hacking seminar e.g. Expert Hacking ...or comparable knowledge is an advantage.
- The following knowledge is required::
- Network knowledge:
- TCP/IP- and OSI reference model
- Basic task and functionality of the protocols Ethernet, ARP, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, FTP and HTTP
- Linux knowledg:
- Familiarity with graphically based Linux systems (preferably Debian)
- Handling the command line (e.g. cat, mv, cp, rm, file, locate, grep); Package management on Debian-based Linux distributions, such as Kali Linux (apt, aptget, apt-cache)
- Handling the Windows command line: Knowledge of important system commands under Windows (start, type, ipconfig, netstat, arp, regedt32 etc.)
- English knowledge:
- Since the course materials and the exam are only available in English, a solid knowledge of English (written form) is required.
EC-Council Original Courseware E-Book englisch
CBT Training & Consulting is certified ATC from EC-Council.
The course will held by an EC-Council Certified Instructor.
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Exam 312-50
Multiple-Choice Exam with 150 Questions, Duration 4 hours
09.00 am - 05.00 pm (MEZ)
Company or in-house training courses only take place with participants from your company in our or your premises or as Online LIVE training.
Overview of the advantages of our individual company and in-house training courses:
- Individual compilation of topics, according to your requirements
- Tailored to your objectives
- You determine the date and time of the company training
- Training location: Whether at your location, in our training rooms or as Online LIVE training - you decide.
- Company training ist often more cost-effective, especially with a large number of employees
- All-round service in our rooms so that your employees can fully concentrate fully on the course
We would be happy to make you an offer.
Please fill out our enquiry form or make an appointment for a consultation:
Phone +49 89 4576918-40 / E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Enquiry