E-Learning | Online Training Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) - English
No time for an in-person or online Training, which are held with an instructur?
Order at CBT the original IAPP E-Learning Online Training for selfstudy!
After your online order, you will receive an order confirmation and invoice. After banking transfer you will get your access data for the course materials.
1.898,05 € incl. of VAT
Telefon: +49 (0)89-4576918-12
Media-rich, computer-based training at your own pace, on your own schedule - E-Learning package for exam preparation and selfstudy
The Privacy Program Management training was recently refreshed with new and enhanced content aligned with the body of knowledge for the CIPM exam, including two hours of interviews with privacy experts.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The IAPP’s Privacy Program Management training covers privacy program governance and the skills necessary to establish, manage and maintain a privacy program across all stages of its operational life cycle.
Chock-full of rich imagery, video and text, the training is an engaging, self-paced course. It incorporates IAPP faculty video clips, engaging interactions and review questions to guide you through privacy program management in a thorough, easy-to-follow format.
The training comprises 10 modules with an approximate seat time of 8.5 hours. (Please note that seat time is longer than audio run time because in addition to slides that run, the training is composed of static and interactive slides. Additionally, it is common for training in an e-learning modality to be shorter in length than its live equivalent.)
The course offers learners an opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to the CIPM exam. It is not purely a "test prep" course, nor does taking the training guarantee you will pass your exam.
It is appropriate for professionals who plan to certify and those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge.
Give yourself the best chance of passing the exam by studying for at least 30 hours and reviewing the additional free resources found on IAPP homepage.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Access to interactive online training and full transcripts that you can review at your own pace with an internet connection.
- Review questions to check your mastery of the subject matter.
- Video clips of IAPP faculty describing and applying key course concepts.
- Course textbook: Privacy Program Management: Tools for Managing Privacy Within Your Organization, Third Edition (digital copy; immediately accessible through your MyIAPP portal).
- CIPM certification exam voucher
- One-year complimentary IAPP membership
- Module 1: Introduction to privacy program management
- Module 2: Privacy governance
- Module 3: Applicable laws and regulations
- Module 4: Data assessments
- Module 5: Policies
- Module 6: Data subject rights
- Module 7: Training and awareness
- Module 8: Protecting personal information
- Module 9: Data breach incident plans
- Module 10: Monitoring and auditing program performance
ONLINE TRAININGS UPDATES AND ACCESS:
The IAPP updates online trainings 1-2 times a year to ensure any revisions to the certification Body of Knowledge are adequately addressed. These updates are automatically integrated into your product and do not require an additional purchase.
Approximately every 3-5 years - or when a major new privacy regulation or development has occurred - an online training will be overhauled and re-released. Users will need to purchase the newest version of the training to access the most current content. If you have purchased a training in the six months prior to a new version release, you will receive the new version free of charge. The IAPP cannot guarantee indefinite access to online trainings, especially if a previous version of a training that has since been overhauled can no longer be maintained from a technical perspective (for example, trainings created prior to 2016 using now-retired Flash Player functionality).
Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY:
- struction based on the body of knowledge for the globally recognized Certified Information Privacy Professional/Management (CIPM) credential.
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away.
- Know-how you need to advance your career.
- Data Protection Officers
- CISO, Compliance Officer
- Security Manager
- ISO27001 auditors
- Human Resource Officers
- Lawyers and employees of law firms
- Solid knowledge of European Data Protection
- IDeally participation in the training CIPP/E - Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe
WHAT YOU NEED (SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS):
- Windows: Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version) or Firefox (latest version).
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), or Firefox (latest version).
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS/iPadOS (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version) in Apple iOS/iPadOS (latest version), or Google Chrome (latest version) in Android OS 6 or later.
E-Learning / Online Training Bundle for exam preparation and selfstudy
E-Learning | Online Training
IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
Would you like to order our e-learning training?
Please click the 'Order' button.
Thank you very much.Order
Your CBT Training Team